Vintage linen era postcard showing the Hutchinson Court of the University of Chicago. It is a postally unused card, in very good condition. The description on the back reads as follows: HUTCHINSON COURT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO. The Court and Hutchinson Hall in the background are named in honor of Charles L. Hutchinson, donor of the Hall, Chicagoan who was University treasurer from 1890 until 1924. Hutchinson Hall is a close copy of Christ Church Hall at Oxford. Mitchell Tower, in the background, gift of John J. Mitchell, is an almost exact replica of the tower of Magdalen College, Oxford. The Alice Freeman Palmer chimes in Mitchell Tower ring the Alma Mater each night at 10:15 o'clock.